Intel Core i3-6100, 2 Cores & 4 Threads Desktop Processor with Intel HD Graphics 530
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 allows the processor to increase in frequency up to 3.70 GHz.
- In comparison to the previous generation, the i3 processors have a lower base clock rate. However, they also have a relatively low TDP (Thermal Design Power) - 51-watt.
- This 6th generation processor also DDR4/DDR3L memory supported.
- The advanced technology of the 6100 series chips allows them to be more efficient in comparison with their predecessors.
- The Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x) capabilities allow running multiple operating systems in virtual machines without switching the processor or rebooting.