Samsung DDR4-2133 16GB/2Gx72 ECC/REG CL15 Server Memory (M393A2G40DB0-CPB0)
- Samsung DDR4 Registered DIMMs (or RDIMMs) are designed with an additional hardware register between the DRAM module and the system’s memory controller
- RDIMMs are often the default choice for deployment in server-class computing systems.
- Samsung DDR4 memory is available as Registered DIMM that it provides an optimized solution for highly virtualized environments, high-performance computing and networking
- Semiconductor modules of Samsung DDR4 are designed with new system circuit architecture to deliver higher performance with low power requirements
- Doubled bandwidth, along with reduced voltage and dramatically lower power consumption, improves performance and optimizes the total cost of ownership.